Stanford Hall and estate are cared for with a continuous, rolling programme of regeneration and conservation of its buildings, park and wider estate.
There are several heritage structures remaining within the park that herald from the Stuart period. The most prominent of which is the bridge built in 1636 known as Charles 1 bridge. The bridge is named after the King’s retreat from the Battle of Naseby during which time the Cave family and village “repelled a parliamentarian visitation with pike, musket and farming implement”. The bridge has recently been restored along with many of the other structures that followed the landscaping of 1700. These include historic gates, haha, piggery and deer house, all restored in 2008 with support from Natural England. In 2012 Stanford Hall came runner up to Kensington Palace in the award for Georgian landscape restoration. Several wheat fields have also been returned to special species rich park and grassland as part of the same project.
In conjunction with Natural England and Historic England, overall the present owners have restored all 10 historic Grade II listed structures on the estate: the outer stables courtyard and rose garden; an icehouse; 2 monuments; 3 ornamental park gates and 3 bridges.