History

The Stable Block, was finished in 1737 and shortly afterwards the magnificent Ballroom was added to the Hall in 1745. The Hall basement was renovated in 2006, when coal cellars and store rooms were transformed into classically contemporary bedrooms, kitchens and living space. The recent refurbishment of the Stable Block in 2011 has created an additional nine bedrooms with lovely views and perspectives onto the beautiful parkland.